{San Diego Family Photography~Marston House}

I have been so excited to share this photo shoot for so many reasons! One~ I love this family! I have had the pleasure of capturing several very special moments in their lives; a maternity shoot {here}, the birth of that little bundle {here}, and the gathering of their extended family {here}
 Two~ This location was a new and beautiful backdrop for me to shoot at and  I loved scouting it out and finding special spots I had never explored! And Three (My favorite reason) ~This was not a new spot for this lovely couple, this is the spot they were married and exchanged vows 4 years ago! When Kim shared the idea of shooting their and symbolizing the union of their marriage and the growth of their sweet family I just feel in love with the idea! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of so many special and wonderful moments in your life, I cherish each one!
Daddy getting creative with the posing... Love this one!







Goo in all her glory! And yes she is always this happy!

Family in the garden of the beautiful Marston House 

Again Daddy with the adorable posing idea!

The gorgeous couple~ 4 Years Together 

The spot where they kissed and were pronounced husband and wife! LOVE

Liked this one in timeless Black and White...

The handsome boys!
The lovely girls!

The sweet family~2012


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts