{San Diego Family Photography~Balboa Park Rose Garden}


I am always humbled by the opportunity to capture each different family that I photograph and this shoot was just so special for so many reasons. I loved collaborating with Michelle on the overall look of this shoot and I think it came together amazingly! 
Although she is a busy mom 
Michelle is also a professional makeup artist and works with brides to create their perfect wedding look nearly every weekend. Like myself her passion lead her to start her business from scratch and has worked her way to become a highly sought after wedding makeup artist!
Check out the recent work of Lipstick and Luster here @ ~ www.lipstickandluster.com or here on Facebook :)

She works with many wedding photographers and I have 
even had the pleasure of her doing the makeup of several of my portrait clients so finally working together was very special! The day of I was so thrilled when these lovely girls arrived in their beautiful dresses and everything came together to create one of my favorite sessions to date!
I hope you enjoy the pictures and the beauty of the special bond between these lovely ladies:)



Lovely ladies dressed in white in front of the white roses... Swoon;)

The girls did amazing, posing like little pros! 


Sisters

Sun lighting this shot the girls look angelic! 

Again just posing so perfectly, love this shot! 

This was the shot we based the location and shoot around and it is just breathtaking! 

Same shot in black and white...

Love the slight change with the arms kind of making a heart shape! 
This shot is so timeless to me, love that we opted for the pink and red roses for these lovely ladies! 

She got so excited to throw the rose petals she took off running! One of my favorite shots for that reason:)


The ballons were such a fun touch! 

The lighting in this takes my breath away! Last shot of the day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts