{San Diego Family Photography~Paradise Point}


I love it when families become loyal clients and come back year after year. This is the second photo shoot I have done with this sweet and adorable family and I have to say I can always count on a lot of fun and laughs! Their two children are roughly the same ages of my two eldest so I just love seeing these two as they grow:) Another addition will soon be added too as Mom is expecting the 3rd little blessing! This family is so fun and loving and I love how these shots capture those qualities in them. Thank you all so much for your ongoing support and I hope to see you all again next year with the added little one! 
This one He is saying... "She is having a baby!" 
Family of 4 soon to become family of 5 :)

The lovely couple; AKA Mom and Dad:) 




Love this one of this handsome little man:)

And the little Diva...

The girls were laughing so hard at Mr. C doing his shots! Love this Mother Daughter moment:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts