{San Diego Family Photography~Coronado Island overlooking Downtown San Diego}

I don't know whether I choose family photography or it choose me but I have been so blessed to meet so many amazing families and capture some very special memories which I am so thankful for.
This shoot, as with each one that I do; becomes part of my life for several weeks while I am pouring over their pictures, selecting their gallery images, and then lastly editing their final selections. Without fail I fall in love with each family and see the beauty of their relationship to each other as a family unit.

 This family choose a great little hidden park located on Coronado Island that overlooks beautiful downtown San Diego that I just love. 

With their adorable little baby boy and their spunky little girl we had a great time together climbing trees, picking flowers, and capturing these memories for this sweet family! 
All the best to your family and enjoy! 



We loved this nearby door and used it in the shoot! 




Love this moment with Daddy who he looks just like!


Big Sister and baby Brother;0)


Daddy picked her this flower and she loved it! 

This was one of my favorite candids;)


Very cute pose!

The happy couple and the San Diego skyline



Final shot of the day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts