{San Diego Family Photography ~ Mission Trails}

This is one of my very favorite families which I have have the pleasure of working with countless times over the years in different seasons of life.   
With each session I have done with this family I have loved it more and more and this location was perfect for them. 
When I initially scouted this location earlier in the year I knew I wanted to do this family here and I am so happy with how it all came together! Now the kids are professionals at this photo shoot stuff so I got lots of smiles and even adorable posing! 
I hope you enjoy these images as much as I do~ xoxo 



This guy was too much with he posing and sweet little grin!

When we shot these were her first steps she was timidly taking, now she is walking everywhere! 




Love this so much in black and white, may be one of my favorites ever of this lovely couple.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts