{San Diego Engagement Photography ~ Sunset Cliffs}

I had the privilege of doing an engagement photo shoot with this lovely couple and at one of my favorite locations; Sunset Cliffs. I love all the shots and emotion that we captured between these two who told me over and over they were not good at being photographed! I think these images tell a different story and they did an amazing job and were so fun to work with. These are some of my favorite couples shots I have done in recent memory and the ones you see from above were captured by me hovering precariously on a piece of driftwood over the top of them! Thank you for trusting me not to fall on you and also for letting me be a part of these special moments where you life together as soon to be husband and wife began! xoxo















1 comment:

Micheal Alexander said...

I got here much interesting stuff. The post is great! Thanks for sharing it! Wine country wedding photography

Post a Comment

Popular Posts