{San Diego Family Photography~ At home with the Phalin's}


Some of you may remember Kim's Maternity session I featured several months ago with Connor {here}
at the beautiful Summer's Past Farms. I am happy to announce the newest member of the Phalin family has finally arrived; Miss Abigail Gray!! Such a beautiful name for such a sweet little lady and I had the pleasure of capturing some special moments between her and her loving family at their home several weeks ago:) We delayed the posting due to the adorable birth announcements being sent out so she is even bigger now but just as cute! Phalin's you are such a wonderful family and I cannot thank you enough for letting me into your lives!<3 



Beautiful Mommy and Abigail Gray

She was just beginning to open her eyes more...

The Phalin's 


Loved this shot! I had been waiting to use this sling made by my friend Paige forever and I could not be happier with the results!

This was Kim's cradle as a baby! Loved incorporating such a special family heirloom:) 

She looks so sweet in her pink tutu and pearls with mama:)

Hand made blanket from Kim's friend, just lovely!

Love this<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts