{Crown & Crown of Pacific Sotheby's Realty}

This photo shoot was for Crown & Crown of Pacific Sotheby's Realty which we shot at the beautiful Lowe's Coronado Bay Resort. The team of Crown & Crown is made up of Sharyn Crown, her daughter Victoria Crown, and soon to be son in law Mark Crigler.  
When I originally spoke with Sharyn about the concept of this shoot they were working hard to establish a new look for their Realty Business and needed updated head shots for all of them that would match the luxury market that they cater to everyday for their exclusive clients. 
The process to find the perfect location and feel was extensive and as a business owner myself I know just how important each aspect of 'branding' your business is. In this internet driven time your clients are mostly interacting with you first and foremost through your website and your first impression can either draw them in or turn them away with the click of a button. That said, a lot is on the line and in the end this shoot was worth all the time and effort because I feel we walked away with a great new set of business head shots which reflect exactly what we all set out for!! 
It was an absolute pleasure to work with the Crown's and I want to thank especially Sharyn who had so much confidence in my ability from the start and choose me to help with such an important and part of their new brand. All the best to all of you!  
Sharyn Crown

Victoria Crown
Mark Crigler







Crown & Crown
Crown & Crown


This was my favorite of Mark


Mark and Victoria




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts