{Nichole and Jack~Coronado Family Photography}


I have to say that I feel like sometimes our life experiences draw us and connect us to people in a deeper way. Nichole has got to be one of the most selfless, giving, and kind people I have ever met. She is also a single mother raising an amazing little guy which I have no words to say how much I admire her for what a great mother she is. I have a soft spot for Single Mother's because I can relate to how challenging and at times overwhelming it can be to raise children on your own. My time as a single mother was very complex in so many ways and keeping the balance of everything while facing stressors and providing for your child not only financially but being strong for them mentally, physically, and emotionally can never be explained unless you have been their. 
All that to say, Nichole has been by far the most amazing examples of strength, grace, and resolve to provide an exceptionally well balanced life for Jack. She is always putting him first and all the while pursuing her degree; taking on a full college course load, and maintaing a stellar GPA to establish an even brighter future. 
I can not express how proud I am to call Nichole a friend. Her southern charm, infectious smile, and joy for life as well as Jack's come through in these photos that we got a chance to do when she came back to San Diego! It was wonderful to capture these moments with you both! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts