{Carlsbad Family Photography~ Grand Pacific Palisades Resort}

~ My first family session of the new year!! Yay! ~ 

This session took place at the beautiful Grand Pacific Palisades Resort in Carlsbad with literally overlooks what will soon be the Carlsbad flower fields which will be bursting with color in just a few short months! 
I had the pleasure of capturing several generations of this Bi-Costal family some coming as far as Illinois. I felt the love from this wonderful family who reminded me of my home in Indiana and we had a lot of fun and laughs at this session. I am so grateful to have been able to be a part of your time here in San Diego and glad you will have these memories in the sunshine to hold you through the long Mid~Western winters! 
Enjoy~xoxo



These two were just precious! Love these shots of them and the love and laughter they express.
 Lovely couple, inside and out! 

The boys
These brothers were very fun and so sweet:) 
All of the boys



Super cute couple


Gorgeous sunset always a plus, you can see the Pacific Ocean in the background 

The whole family together! 

Final shots right at the end of the golden hour 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts