{2012~ Inspiration Shoot}


My final post for 2012 is the culmination of a truly amazing year for me as an artist and as a business owner; and finding the balance between both. I feel the growth I experienced in each area this year has taught me so much. I am always so grateful to all my clients who allow me into their lives and trust me to capture their true essence with images that I hope they will cherish for years to come. I consider what I do such a blessing and a gift. 
At the beginning of 2012 I had set the goal to do at least one 'Inspiration Shoot' for myself that I could invest in creatively.  
I had envisioned doing a shoot with horses for some time and after talking with Amanda over a year ago about working together we were both determined to make it happen!  So began the journey to work together creatively to make dream of ours possible.  
Amanda is passionate about horses and has been riding for years at The Acres and they were gracious enough to allow us to shoot at their beautiful property in Moorpark CA. 
This shoot was also very special because I shot in both Digital and Film for the first time. You can view some of the Film images for our day {here}
The day could not have been more beautiful or memorable while shooting at sunset with Amanda's  two beautiful babies Lestor and Rosie and I am so happy to share these! 
~Enjoy!~





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts