{San Diego Family Photography~ Encinitas}

Talk about a really fun girls day! We met a a local beach nearby Jen's home in Encinitas where she frequents and the view was just breathtaking! Grandview is located in between Moonlight and Ponto beach in Encinitas and I have to say that I have being so fortunate to shoot all over the San Diego beaches and this was one of my favorites so far! The staircases leading from the tops of the cliffs to the base of the sand and beach line were huge and many of them beautifully weathered from years of bright sun and ocean air. The cliffs were also just covered with beautiful ice plants that gave a beautiful pop of color against the bright red clay cliffs! We shot and played and chatted and just had a wonderful time capturing these moments of these two beautiful girls! Our children grow so fast and I am so happy I was able to be a part of these really precious moments between mother and daughter :) 
Enjoy!~


This was one of the first shots and one of my favorites! We scaled a very high and narrow staircase to be high above the beach and I love how it came out :) 

I think we all love the weathered staircases so much!


Love all the color from the cliffs in this shot!

My favorite of this beautiful little lady!

See the little patch of rainbow over her right shoulder... 

Gorgeous girls and a perfect beach day! 

See the heart... ?? Loved this shot and only noticed that post processing! 

Love the ice plants surrounding them

As the sun went down we had some fun playing around and enjoying the last light!



The colors were just magnificent! 

And another heart! Final shot and really sums up this beautiful mother daughter duo! Full of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts