{San Diego Family Photography~ Mission Beach CA}

I have been so blessed to be able to capture some very special milestones for the Phalin Family over this last year. Some of you may remember Kim's beautiful maternity photo shoot {here} last September and then upon the arrival of Miss Abigail Gray I had the pleasure of doing her newborn photo shoot at home {here} 
So needless to say I was more than thrilled to meet Kim's extended family as she has become such a dear friend to me. Although the shoot was short and sweet the memories will last a lifetime. These moments when babies are small and all of the ones you love are together come way too infrequently in our busy lives and I am so thankful I could be a part of it! Thank you Levy/Phalin family so much! 





3 photo shoots down and less than 3 months old!! She is a pro this one!

All the family together, love this one<3

The Phalin family and proud Grandparents! 



Grandma and her newest grandbaby


Daddy's are the best, so tough but so sweet:)


My Fav from the day!! Prettiest little ginger ever drool and all!

2 comments:

tessa cruz said...

beautiful friend. these are so nice.

Eli Jen Makenzie and Kennedy said...

These are so super sweet!! Grandma is so very young looking!!!!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts