New Direction for 2012...!

Happy 2012 Everyone!!!

 I love the feeling of a fresh start at the beginning of each new year!! Each December I get very introspective and evaluate important areas of my life; my marriage and family, spiritual life, business direction, et cetera; and I try to focus on the direction I am feeling lead in for the new year to come! After much thought and prayer I am so excited to share what I have on my heart specifically for my blog this year!

My first love is my faith and my relationship with God and through that all things that I love overflow and become a part of my journey through life and make up 'who I am'.  I take joy in a lot of things and I want to share my experience of finding beauty in everyday life as a wife, mother, friend, and the many other multifaceted ways we connect and relate to each other. 

I love meeting with friends over coffee and sharing experiences; like talking about family issues related to being wives and mothers that we face, new amazing finds in beauty products or fashion, discussing areas of inspiration and faith I am pursuing; or maybe just what I read that morning in my favorite devotional.
 Basically if I would share it with a friend over coffee, I will share it here!

I am also desiring to share more of my passion for photography in some new and fun ways. Look for exciting inspiration shoots and collaborations on the horizon, camera tips, answering your questions about photography, and also sharing opportunities to further educate yourself in areas you are wanting to grow in as a photographer. In addition, I will also be featuring people who inspire me with their passions in areas I feel are relatable and interesting through monthly special features. 

Lastly my personal goal this year is to focus on giving back and another one of my loves Philanthropy.

Philanthropy is: 
1. The effort or inclination to increase the well-being of humankind, as by charitable aid or donations.
2. Love of humankind in general.
3. Something, such as an activity or institution, intended to promote human welfare.



This year my two oldest children and I will be doing monthly projects that focus on Philanthropy and how to easily combine into your everyday life with the help of this inspiring book written by: 
Nicole Bouchard Boles~ "How to Be an Everyday Philanthropist


I hope you will join me as we start this journey in 2012 and that you will be encouraged to take the passions you have and put them into action to bless others through your gifts and talents as small and simple as you think they may be<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts