{Kim Family~Saying Goodbye to San Diego}


There are countless things that have been a blessing to me upon arriving in San Diego in 2008 and entering into the military community I now know and love. But none as much as the gift of friendship, support and mentorship from Chaplin Paul Kim and his beautiful family. 
This session is truly the end of an era as this amazing family will be moving to Singapore to serve and minister their. It was very bittersweet for me as we captured them in the city of San Diego to commemorate their time and service to the military community here. 
To the Kim family you will always be in my heart and prayers and I can not thank you enough for your gracious and invaluable guidance over the years. All the very best to you! 


Loved this shot as our goal was to capture the downtown city scape to symbolize their time here in San Diego and the start of their new journey to Singapore in just a few short weeks.

I have so much respect for Sarah as a woman of God and fellow military wife. I was just testing the light but loved this shot because I felt it reflected the expectation of looking into the future of a new journey;)

The Kim Family~ Paul, Sarah, and Katarina 2012


Paul and Sarah

Katarina 14 years 

Katarina 
The sun was just bathing them in light and with the skyline in the background! Ah, favorite shot of the day:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts