The Ramirez Family

Where do I begin about how much I adore this lovely family... Martha is my friend and hairstylist and we have known each other for a while now. We connect on many levels; hair, fashion, values, family and when I told her I was starting my own photography business and showed her some of my shoots we knew our styles would be perfectly matched for some amazing family photos she had been wanting done.  Martha selected the location, San Diego's first mission and that was pretty much it, she needed no wardrobe help which I knew so that was that. I showed up and was in awe. The beauty and peace at the Mission de Alcala first thing in the morning as the sun was warming was nothing short of breath taking. The family arrived with the family dog in tow and we jumped right in! As you can see they are all incredibly photogenic to say the least and the setting is wonderful but the love of this family comes through in every shot and that's what makes this shoot so special for me. 

This was shot in front of the chapel doors which I loved!!

Love candid moments like this...

This was before we even started shooting. Wow, Love this.

Boys

Doesn't get much cutier than babies and dogs does it.

This family is genetically blessed.



L O V E

Future star

Beautiful



Only six months and 'SO BIG'!





Girls looking stunning 


We loved the hot pink flowers!




Love the legs/feet and little guy...


Look at the toes!!!! 



Go Cubs!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts